CHARITIES & DONATIONS
Thank you for thinking of us to help give back to our community! Wavelength Audio Video loves to help and we have a slew of options you can choose from, whether you have an event, need some AV services, or just plain need a little cash to help your efforts. Our community has done so much for us all these years, we simply can’t resist giving back (:
To help make things a little easier, we’ve put together a few guidelines for any donation requests (the guys in suits made us, sorry!). Please also click through to complete a quick donation request form, submitting any documents available with the form. We will, then, review the application and reply within 48 hours. For any AV services, please note this will require a minimum of 14 business days notice to ensure availability of equipment and staff for your event.
We look forward to connecting with you!! Start the Application Now or scroll for details.
What can we donate?
Movie Night Party! – 16′ Blow Up Screen & Sound System for up to 400 Guests (our most popular!) – All you have to do is supply the Bluray disc 🙂 Click here for more information on the package.
Gift Cards – Our store is stocked with DIY home automation tech like Nest, Ring, Roku, Sonos, and more! What better than to offer some lucky winner a gift card towards one of these awesome items? Do we donate these products directly? The manufacturers have some strict rules against it, so we can’t just yet.
Cash! – For some select organizations, we are happy to provide a monetary donation in exchange of an ad or logo placement, if available. Please attach details along with your application, such as ad sizes, color options, and an email address to which the artwork will be sent.
We’d love to give to everyone, but we do have to limit donations in a calendar year. All donations are first come first serve. Please review our guidelines and complete the application for consideration.
• We will only honor requests from registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations. Your organization must be able to provide a federal EIN number (please note, an EIN is not a state tax exempt number).
• Please allow 48 hours from the date of submission for a decision on your donation request. Advance requests, three months or more, may not be processed until closer to the event.
• Once a decision has been reached you will receive an e-mail notification.
While we wish we could help everyone, sometimes we may not be able to join in. Wavelength Audio Video does not participate in:
• Political or election related requests
• Business fundraising or associate recognition programs
• Personal assistance for individuals/families including pageants or trips
• Building or capital campaigns
• Requests for support outside the Northern New Jersey area
• Bernardsville/Basking Ridge/Bedminster schools and organizations will receive priority should event dates conflict.
To apply for a donation you will need the following:
• Completed Donation Application
• Cover Letter on Organization’s Letterhead
• Federal EIN Number
Thank you letters or donation receipts may be sent to:
Wavelength Audio Video
c/o Christina Cullen
30 Olcott Square
Bernardsville, NJ 07924