We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include assisting with the development and maintenance of the Wavelength Companies brands, working with and monitoring social media platforms, and conducting market analysis.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have some knowledge of general marketing, as well as digital marketing techniques and social media platforms.
- Collaborating with the marketing director, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing such as social media scheduling tools.
- Creating marketing materials such as brochures, giveaway items and other needed company materials.
- Assist with the updating and management of multiple company WordPress websites.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of a marketing database.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents for internal and external use.
- Understanding company services and brand requirements and utilizing assets to spread brand message across platforms & campaigns.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Organizing market research.
- Updating and managing social media accounts.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be strong in English writing and speaking.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking and organizational skills.
- Striving towards or already received a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Familiarity with social media platforms in a business environment.
- Related job and/or internship experience.
- Knowledge of Adobe design programs, Illustrator and InDesign, a plus.
Job Type: Part-Time
Salary: Unpaid Internship, with opportunity to grow into a full time paid position.
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree or Degree Enrollment
Required experience: Marketing Internship or College program enrollment