JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Account Management Assistant is an entry level position and will be responsible for assisting with accounts receivable, client management, human resource tasks, and assisting the Senior Financial Officer for all Wavelength Companies.
- Assists with QuickBooks accounts and regular account reconciliation for the Wavelength Companies.
- Receives and files accordingly all business mail documents.
- Assists in the Preparation of Reports for CPA
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements for general employee management, assuring documentation is up to date and available for all staff.
- Manages invoicing and accounts receivable, requesting client payments and ensuring payment in a timely manner.
- Collects all client payments for processing and deposit. Manages deposit documents and communicates directly with all field technicians to ensure proper and timely payment of projects.
- Prepares vendor forms and form requests for new dealer partnerships and updates any and all information for regular vendors as needed.
- Point of contact for employee time card management and time off requests.
- Assists in the management of Payroll company needs and reports hours bi-weekly for all staff.
- Assists with benefits packages, new hire on boarding, and questions regarding employee handbook policies and company procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of all legally required training and compliance with OSHA safety standards.
- Conducts employee reimbursements and petty cash accounts.
- In charge of credit card processing maintenance and POS system updates and requirements.
- Assist with updating work structure, job requirements and job descriptions for all positions, working with higher level management to ensure accuracy.
- Review all initial job candidate applications and conduct initial job interviews for candidates applying for all positions.
- Assists with planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by coordinating and scheduling job evaluations with management and the employee.
- Assist in the development of departmental budgets and oversees funds distribution.
- Provides Monthly Financial Reports
- Provides Monthly Accounts Receivable Statements
- Creates Yearly budget & Adjusts Accordingly
- Provides Quarterly YTD Reports
- Entry Level Position.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
- Must be able to keep employee and/or client matters strictly confidential.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Ability prioritize duties for effective and successful performance.
- Demonstrate positive and professional behavior towards clients and colleagues at all times.
- Excellent presentation skills and a strong command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Highly proficient in Mac or PC platforms and mastery of Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel). Understands database management software.
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience a plus.